- Provide 1:1 intervention services developed by a Behavior Analyst on ABA principles for children 18 months and older.
- Teach individuals with special needs various skills needed in order for their optimal achievement.
- Using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, implement each client’s individualized treatment and intervention strategies by providing direct intervention and therapy services to children with autism and related disorders.
- Work on skills like empathy, emotions, conversation, social skills, communication skills, pragmatic and self- help skills.
- All BT’s create a fun, motivating environment to generate optimal performance for every client, they do this in order to collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or Associates degree.
- Experience working with children or children with special needs.
- Experience in Childcare/ Assistant Teacher, toddler teacher.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license and car insurance. Driving is required.
- Must pass a criminal background check (Clean DOJ/FBI record).
- Be able to pass the TB test.
- Must have an RBT or BCAT or be able to pass the RBT test
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.