Behavior Therapist (RBT)
Part-time or full-time Behavior Therapist (RBT)
- Provide 1:1 intervention services developed by a Behavior Analyst on ABA principles for children 18 months and older.
- Teach individuals with special needs various skills needed in order for their optimal achievement.
- Using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, implement each client’s individualized treatment and intervention strategies by providing direct intervention and therapy services to children with autism and related disorders.
- Work on skills like empathy, emotions, conversation, social skills, communication skills, pragmatic and self- help skills.
- All BT’s create a fun, motivating environment to generate optimal performance for every client, they do this in order to collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or Associates degree.
- Experience working with children or children with special needs.
- Experience in Childcare/ Assistant Teacher, toddler teacher.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license and car insurance. Driving is required.
- Must pass a criminal background check (Clean DOJ/FBI record).
- Be able to pass the TB test.
- Must have an RBT or BCAT or be able to pass the RBT test
Don’t Wait, Apply Now
Leave your information below and we will contact you as soon as possible.